
You mean we've almost made it to 3 months?! Hard to believe... sometimes I never thought we'd get here! Patrick is starting to sleep a lot more at night lately, which is a huge break for Luke and I. Sometimes he'll go for 7 hours & we get to catch up on a bit of rest... it's great! Of course, going to be at 7 or 8 PM isn't in the cards for us parents, but we try hard to go to bed as early as possible to make the most out of little guy's sleep cycle.
During the day we've been doing a lot of shifting from room to room & then setting up "camp" there. Patrick likes to be held & carried, but it's not as feasible as he'd like since he's such a little chunkster! Last doctor's appointment he weighed in at 14lbs. 11 oz. & was 25 inches long... I can only imagine he's long past that now, as I know what a hearty eater he is. It's great, having a healthy child, but he's not giving my back much of a break carrying him around when necessary.
Looking forward to being with the family for Christmas this year... and can't wait to play Santa for the first time - how exciting to have such a blessing this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment