Things are definitely progressing right along with the baby. LBC is growing, which of course means I am as well!! Never realized how unwieldy I would feel, even though plenty of forewarning has been given by my friends and family. Simple little tasks take a lot more effort these days; even getting in and out of Luke's recliner takes more energy than I'd like - especially as often as I have to get up to make the trip to the rest room! Whew!
In other news, Luke and I have been back and forth to Savannah so many times in the past 3 months, we joke that we could do the trip blind-folded. For those of you who don't know, Luke has been seeing (no pun intended) an ophthalmologist down there for some vision issues. There has been a lot of trial and error to try to improve his sight, but we still haven't found the solution. It has been a roller coaster ride thus far, and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. Gee, I'm full of inappropriate phrases, aren't I?! In all seriousness, we are frustrated, and hoped we'd have a solution before LBC arrives, but have had several set-backs. We'll keep you posted as to what happens, but we appreciate the prayers for patience in finding a solution.
No comments:
Post a Comment